If you are looking to spoil yourself then we have made a list of our premium stand up paddle boards for you. This is a list of our 9 top premium inflatable paddle boards. These brands are known for great products and lasting a long time. If you are looking to invest in a premium paddle board feel free to look at our list!
You’ve probably heard of Shark SUPs by now. They are widely renowned as the best inflatable stand up paddle boards in the whole WORLD.
And that’s not just a throw off statement. These paddle boards are the REAL THING. The cherry on top.
That’s why I was incredibly excited when I got one of their most-popular inflatable stand up paddle boards, the 11’ All Round Cross iSUP by Shark SUPs, to test and write a review on. And that’s why we’re here now. To give you my thoughts and experience on this magnificent paddle board package.
We’re talking about Shark here. But if you’re not familiar with what they do, here’s what this board is actually capable of:
This iSUP made from the highest quality Military Grade PVC. What this means is that this board (like all Shark SUP products) will last a looong time. You’ll probably never see this board tearing or ripping apart. It can stand to even the most extreme of conditions.
It’s fully UV Resistant, meaning that this iSUP is made to be exposed to sunlight. The color won’t fade over time, even under the magnifying effect of water on sunlight.
It has a thicker (0.9mm) rail. That’s thicker than most other brands (0.7mm usually). This means that the paddle board is stronger and more rigid providing an extra level of security.
Last, but not least, Shark offer a 3-Year Guarantee on all their products, including this one. This industry-leading practice is one of the reasons that make many people choose Shark SUPs.
- 11’ long, 34” wide, and 6” thick.
- Can support up to 264lbs (120Kgs).
- Traditional 3-fin set up: 9” Center Box Fin and 2 Side Fins.
The Shark All Round Cross iSUP measures 11’ long, 34” wide, and 6” thick. This is sone of the durable boards we’ve ever seen. The package comes with everything you need; board, paddle, pump, and backpack PLUS a handy waterproof phone case.
If you are looking for a rock-solid iSUP to cruise around and relax, the iRocker SUP has you covered. Whether you want to do yoga, fish, or just chill out, the iRocker offers an unparalleled level of stability. Add to that other high-end features, and you will realize that the iRocker paddle board will not disappoint you.
What makes this board so incredibly stable is the extra wide deck with 33 inches. Another feature that makes this amazing board perfect for the laid-back paddler is its 350-pound capacity, meaning you won’t have to stress about choosing between your fishing gear and your beer cooler: bring it all along!
A lightweight, adjustable , fiberglass paddle is included in the package, as well as a dual-action hand pump, comfortable backpack and ankle leash.
- Inflated size is 10’6” long x 33” wide x 6” thick
- An impressive 350-pound weight limit!
- Outstanding balance: perfect for yoga, fishing and laid-back cruising
- High quality fiberglass adjustable paddle included
- 2-year manufacturer warranty (!)
The Tower Adventurer inflatable stand up paddle board is 9’10” and, when inflated, is extremely rigid, making it very similar to a hard board. It represents a giant leap forward for these types of boards because it’s 6” thick instead of the standard 4”, making it float higher. It can be inflated up to 15 PSI but is still ready to ride at 10 PSI and, at the same time maintains a weight limit of up to 400 lbs on water so you can still ride the waves easily.
Another important plus is that the Adventurer inflatable stand up paddle board board has a smart design. The material is highly durable, military-grade PVC and drop-stitch construction, making it an important and loyal companion during your trips for a very long time. The deck pad is diamond grooved for comfort and security, and has two fins attached to the sides which can be used for surf or rivers.
Even though the stand up paddle board is 9’10” x 32” x 6” inflated, it’s also only 1 foot in diameter and 33” wide when rolled up, making it very easy to store and transport. This package doesn’t come with a bag, but whether you’re on a boat or a car, it can easily fit everywhere and you’ll be able to transport it like a sleeping bag.
This board is very useful for SUP beginners who are learning to navigate calm waters or for those who like to enjoy some exercise, swim and relaxation in places without too much wind, like lakes and some rivers.
- [WIDE SUP DESIGN] – The Tower Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is 9’10” long and provides 32” of deck width for improved stability and balance while standing.
- [SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY] – The large single bottom fin helps improve overall speed, handling and steering for easier use by kids, teens and adults alike.
- [MILITARY GRADE MATERIAL] – 6” Thick Military-Grade PVC material and Drop-Stitch construction provides extreme durability. Never worry again about dings and board cracks.
- [NON-SLIP SOFT TOP DECK & QUALITY] – Great for beginners, as well as experts! People of all skill levels will appreciate our design which reduces the likelihood of accidents or injuries should you fall—happens to us all!
- [INFLATABLE & PORTABLE] – Take your paddleboard with you wherever you go! It quickly inflates or deflates for easy storage, making it ideal for the lake, river or ocean.
- [COMPLETE PADDLEBOARD KIT] – Every Tower Paddle Board comes with a 3-PC Fiberglass Paddle, high-pressure SUP pump, high-end Tower branded diamond grooved deck pad, removable center fin, a hand hold strap, and a roll-up carrying strap.
- [2-YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY] – on all iSUPs covering everything outside of normal wear and tear (does not apply to included paddle or accessories).
This soft top SUP board is ideal for flat water surfaces or more wavy small surf water conditions. The surface on this board is slip resistant which is useful in case you jump into the water and get back on it. But usually its surface won’t get wet since it is very solid and won’t buckle. It has been deemed very affordable for the price since it packs so much quality into the product and is of fine grade.
This soft wood finish stand up paddle board is also very appealing to those that like wood or nature in general.
It will make an awesome type of board just in case you go a lot to lakes or to rivers.
Its soft surface cuts through the water easily and smoothly making paddling a breeze.
You can paddle fast and still it will not buckle or tilt under the pressure. Its rigid surface will cut through the water like a razor blade. If you place someone else sitting on the tip of the board it will also enhance maneuvering and stability. And of course, riding this soft top paddle board in pairs raises the level of fun!
- The dimensions of the ISLE soft top paddle board are 10’8″ x 31″ x 5″.
- It weighs 27 pounds and its volume inflates up to 195 liters. So lightweight that even kids can carry it.
- It includes a free adjustable Isle aluminum paddle.
- Has carry handle for easy lifting and a fin and leash for easy strapping.
- It is indicated for all types of riders including beginners as well as more experienced paddlers.
The Atoll iSUP is surprisingly light for its size and capacity of up to 300 pounds. It’s in fact 30% lighter than comparable models. Your body will thank you when you get to the water and you haven’t wasted your strengths on carrying the board around (more paddle, less hassle!). This gives the Atoll a huge versatility and makes it perfect for both the heavy weight paddler looking for a lightweight board, and the lightweight paddler looking for extra deck space without adding to their load.
But why is this iSUP so light and at the same time so tough?
The Atoll paddle board is built with a dual-layer, ultra-light PVC, rather than one thick layer. This bold design gives the board its signature combination of lightweight and toughness. It measures 11’0’’ long, 32’’ wide and 6’’ thick. On top of its long, wide deck, the tri-fin design gives it an extra level of stability and efficiency during tracking.
A huge plus of buying the Atoll iSUP is the super light and adjustable aluminum alloy paddle (weighing only 2 pounds and 2 ounces!).
- Inflated size is 11′ long x 32″ wide x 6″ thick
- 30% lighter than similar iSUPs thanks to its dual-layer ultra light PVC build
- Max capacity of 300 pounds capacity on low waves
- Includes lightweight adjustable aluminum alloy paddle
- Atoll Board Co. offers a two-year manufacturer’s warranty on the board’s materials.
You can’t get anything stronger than a Tower Adventurer 2 unless you buy a fiberglass SUP. This iSUP is simply the toughest you can get. Damaging one of these or even getting a scratch or dent on it is going to be quite a challenge. So if you are looking for the most durable, resistant and reliable inflatable SUP in the market, stop looking and buy the Tower Adventurer 2 SUP package.
Not convinced? Keep reading and learn why you should buy one.
The Tower Adventurer 2 is seemingly built with the industry standard materials and techniques: a military-grade PVC with drop stitch construction. However, Tower Boards seems to have gotten the design of this one better than most other boards in the market. Experts and amateurs alike consider it to be one of the toughest iSUPs money can buy.
In addition to its toughness and durability, the Tower Adventurer SUP withstands an impressive 350 pounds! Although you can fully inflate it up to 25 PSI, its rigid and functional at only 12 PSI.
The Tower Adventurer SUP package includes a premium 3-piece fiberglass paddle, a fin and a hand pump.
- Inflated size is 10’4” long x 30” wide x 6” thick
- Military-grade PVC and drop stitch construction make it one of the toughest iSUPs money can buy
- Weighs only 25 pounds when deflated!
- Ideal for tough conditions: rapids, surfing, etc.
If Columbus had sailed to America on a paddle board, he would have probably used ISLE’s Airtech Inflatable Explorer iSUP. Jokes aside, the Airtech is a sturdy, rugged-looking paddle board that just begs for adventure. Its 6-inch thick design gives it enough volume to easily float about 275 pounds. Just about enough to bring your camping gear on board.
Many other paddle boards can float a similar weight or even more. So what makes the ISLE Airtech iSUP the best package for seasoned explorers? Its front and rear bungees and the 3 grab handles along the board make it much more convenient to secure all of your camping gear to the board. In addition, the tri-fin set-up will help you stay on track while paddling on rivers and any other environment for that matter.
You’ll get the the full package with the ISLE Airtech paddle board. Make sure you have all the right gear for your adventure and get going!
- Two sizes: 11’ long x 32” wide x 6” thick and 12′ long x 32” wide x 6” thick
- Holds up to 275 pounds and 300 pounds respectively
- Convenient front and rear bungees and 3 grab handles for extra gear
- Tri-fin setup perfect for tracking
- ISLE offers a 30-day guarantee + 1-year warranty on materials
The Tower Xplorer inflatable stand up paddle board is designed for speed and distance because it’s stable and rigid at the same time, which makes it great for touring. It is also designed as a fast, flat-water touring iSUP for you to enjoy on any given day or an off weekend reconnecting with yourself or others.
The Tower Xplorer is very stable and easy to maneuver despite a perception that a large SUP would be difficult to operate. It tracks very well in the water and handles little waves with ease (lake waves from wind) and is designed to cut through flat water at great speed. These can also be used for racing, as they are generally a lot faster than a regular paddle board due to their nose. Because of the size and stability of the board, you can also easily organize a family weekend and ride along with your wife or kid.
The Tower Xplorer inflatable SUP has a great performance if you use it along the coast line, but is not really recommended for waves. Although it cuts through chop easily, is not designed for those larger than 1-2 feet.
Even if it doesn’t have a carry-on bag, the size of the board makes it easy to store it in your garage. Overall, it’s sturdy, fast and very well built and a great compromise between price and quality.
It doesn’t include a carry-on bag.
The pump is not of very high quality because the pressure gauge on the pump does not register immediately. Be sure to not over inflate.
The Aluminum paddle does not float and can also seem a little heavy, compared to carbon fiber and other quality paddles. Make sure to rinse off after using in salt water to prevent corrosion.
- Size: 14′ length x 32″ width x 8″ thick.
- Material: This stand up paddle board is made with military-grade material for durability.
- Weight capacity: up to 700 lbs.
- Deck: Tower branded diamond grooved deck pad.
- Complete Package: it comes with a high-pressure pump and 3-pc adjustable paddle.
- Other details: 4 inch nose rocker, no tail rocker, in addition to a standard longboard fin box.
After years of producing some of the best inflatable kayaks on the market, Sea Eagle has dipped into the inflatable paddle boards (SUP) market, and the results are impressive. The Sea Eagle LongBoard 126 (LB126) is one of the most reliable SUPs out there, with bomb proof construction and a ridiculous level of rigidity for an inflatable. The only real downside is the price tag, which puts it among the most expensive SUPs out there.
- A backpack which makes transporting the LongBoard 126 a breeze
- Carbon fiber SUP Paddle
- BP12 single stage electric SUP pump
- Manual Select SUP Pump
- Slide in skeg
- Repair kit
- Exterior: 381cm x 76cm x 15 cm
- Board Thickness: 15 cm
- Hull Weight: 11 kg
- Load Capacity : 1 adult or 113 kg.
- Deflated: 81cm x 36cm x 25cm
- Material: Reinforced Drop Stitch
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap