If you are looking for an affordable or cheap stand up paddle board we have made a list of our favorites for you. The following paddle boards are more affordable and a great way to start your inflatable stand up paddle board adventures. Our list comprises of our 10 best cheap stand up paddle boards to save your wallet and help you have fun on your adventures.
Looking for an affordable, yet reliable paddle board to go out in the water once in a while? The PathFinder iSUP has you covered! This board will certainly not disappoint the casual paddler. You can trust this Vilano Bikes package to do its job whether it is on a lake, river or at the beach.
Being smaller than average, the PathFinder can withstand about 240 pounds. This capacity is still enough to fit most paddlers and some can even add extra weight (your beer cooler or your oversized puppy). Despite being incredibly affordable, it has the highly resistant PVC you would expect in high-end iSUPs. Plus, having a multi-layer drop stitch, you can be confident it won’t blow up when filing it up to its max capacity.
As with most paddle board packages, you won’t need to make any additional purchases to get started paddling as soon as you get it.
- Inflated size is 9’9” long x 30″ wide x 5″ thick
- Holds up to 240 pounds on low waves
- All accessories included. Get it and start paddling!
- Highly versatile: ride it on lakes, rivers, beaches, etc.
- VERY affordable.
If you’re a frequent stand up paddle boarder, you’ve probably noticed by now that Aqua Marina stand up paddle boards are becoming increasingly popular. Aqua Marina offers a wide variety of iSUP’s at very affordable price points. One of their most popular, the Aqua Marina Vapor inflatable stand up paddle board, is no exception.
Like most quality iSUPs, the Aqua Marina Vapor is made with double-wall drop stitch PVC technology, which makes it super durable. It can endure a little bit of rough handling, and unlike hard boards, you don’t have to worry about chipping and dings. This board can support a paddlers up to 250lbs. The Aqua Marina Vapor comes equipped with a 20 PSI hand pressure pump, a 3-piece sport paddle and 3 detachable fins (called a “thruster” setup). It also comes with a bag perfect for keeping your equipment together in one place so you can hit the water right away!
Transport and Storage
The Aqua Marina Vapor is great for paddlers with limited storage. If you have used a hard board in the past you know they can be difficult to store. When rolled up, the Vapor iSUP takes up very little space and weighs less than 20 points! You’ll find storage is absolutely no problem. Being so lightweight, the Aqua Marina Vapor is easy to carry and gives you the freedom to go just about anywhere. Use it at the beach or in a river.
- Fully inflated, the Aqua Marina Vapor measures 10′ 10″ long, 30″ wide, and 4″ thick.
- Unique “thruster” or 3-fin setup which helps improve paddling performance.
- Large deck pad with honeycomb groves for maximum traction.
- Customers report fantastic customer service.
The Vilano Journey SUP offers a very convenient mixture of affordability, versatility and toughness. You can easily get by with it on any environment, whether it’s rapids, lakes or open sea. And all of this for a very competitive price.
So what else makes the Vilano Journey paddle board worth buying?
If you like your sharp sharp pivots you will love the fact that the Vilano Journey is only 9′ 9″ long. In addition, the board deck features a diamond grooved pattern to maximize your traction. On the deck you will also find D-rings and a bungee rope in front for easy storage.
The paddle board measures only 1’ by 3’ so you won’t have a problem storing it in the free backpack included in the package.
- Inflated size is 9’9” long x 30” wide x 5” thick
- Ideal length for pivot turns
- D-rings and a bungee rope in front for easy storage
- Package includes: pump with integrated pressure gauge, 3-piece aluminum paddle, removable carry strap and backpack
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covers workmanship and materials
The Spoststuff 1030 Adventure SUP is easily one of the best deals in the market right now. This affordable paddle board comes fully equipped with a removable seat, an adjustable paddle, high-pressure hand pump and pressure gauge, board leash a mesh backpack. The paddle board weighs an impressively light 27 pounds when deflated, and it can carry up to 250 pounds.
Despite being only 4 inches thick, the Sportstuff is known for being the most durable SUP with this size. Even with its low volume, it has a strong enough float that it manages to carry over 250 pounds firmly. Its 10’6” length gives the paddler a high level of versatility and the anti-skid EVA pads give allow for a secure footing on the board..
Another huge plus of buying the Sportstuff iSUP is the accessories that come included in the package. Worthy of mention are the removable seat that will turn your paddleboard into a kayak, and the backpack with a mesh that allows your iSUP to dry while its packed.
- Inflated size is 10’6” long x 30” wide x 4” thick
- Supports up to 250 pounds despite being only 4″ thick
- Includes all usual accessories, plus a convenient removable seat
- Backpack with mesh allows deflated SUP to dry while packed
- Anti-skid EVA pad guarantee secure footing
For those who are just stepping into the world of inflatable stand up paddle boarding, it might be daunting to spend a considerable amount of money on a hobby you may or may not want to fully dive into. Beginners will usually look for an affordable and versatile paddle board that can easily blend into their preferences as they gain more experience as paddlers.
That’s where the Zray X1 Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board comes in. It is the the perfect affordable, all-around iSUP for beginners and if you keep reading this review, you’ll find out exactly why.
The relatively small size of the Zray X1 iSUP, only 9’9’’, allows it to weigh only 16 lb 3 oz, and 24 lb including all accessories. Its military grade PVC outer skin guarantees protection against any minor scratches you may get on the board when adventuring into unknown waters or simply moving around on the ground without having to deflate it.
At the recommended 15 PSI, the board will have a solid feel that will make you forget you just inflated it and will hold up to 264 lbs worth of cargo. A reasonably sized padded deck will give you a skid-free surface to confidently stand or practice yoga.
While not being very stable with waves due to its small size, what really makes this board stand out is its current price on the market. It’s very affordable and that’s a feature many first time buyers may be interested in.
- Measures 9’9’’ long x 30’’ wide x 6’’ thick
- Supports riders at up to 264 lbs
- Includes a removable seat
- Waterproof phone case gift
The PEAK iSUP, developed by ISLE Surf, is the perfect board for all-around paddlers. Be it fishing, SUP yoga, light surfing or just cruising around, this package will cater to your need for water adventures. Its 10’6″ length gives it just the right size to keep you on course during long tracking paddles while being short enough to let you show off your pivot turns.
When fully inflated the PEAK iSUP feels so tough you’ll forget you even had to pump it up.
With a comprehensive package including paddle, carry Backpack, coil leash and a high pressure pump, you’ll want to get out on the water as soon as you get this beauty.
Its military grade PVC build with drop stitching will have you covered against any scratch you can get out in the wild.
The PEAK inflatable paddle board will easily hold up to 300 pounds on lower waves and its easy-to-grip surface will help you keep your balance while paddling.
- Inflated size is 10′ 6″ long x 31″ wide x 6″ thick
- Up to 300 pounds of payload on lower waves
- One-year warranty on materials and a 30-day returns policy
- Ultra durable military grade PVC construction with drop stitching
- At only 23 pounds when deflated, it’s one of the lightest out there!
The Ten Toes theWEEKENDER Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is one tough SUP. Rough handling? No Problem. This stand up paddle board is made of military-grade PVC with drop stitch technology, so it’s practically indestructible. Unlike hard boards, with this iSUP, chipping and normal wear and tear are a thing of the past, and if that wasn’t enough, it also includes a one year warranty.
The package comes in 4 different colors to choose from: black and red, blue, gray or green, and is complete with 3 removable tracking fins, a 3 piece adjustable & lightweight aluminum paddle, a manual high-intensity air pump and in case you ever need it, a repair kit.
Overall, the Ten Toes theWEEKENDER inflatable stand up paddle board has a very functional design that makes is very easy to manage and provides great stability, especially if you’re a beginner. It is virtually indestructible because it’s made with military-grade PVC and is also extremely portable. The fins are easily detached and you can adjust the lightweight paddle in order to fit your height. theWEEKENDER iSUP fits about anywhere and is a fantastic choice for all-size / all-skill paddlers looking to use it for recreational purposes or yoga.
- This is the most stable inflatable standup Paddle board for people of all skill levels (recommended weight limit is 250lbs)
- Made of military-grade PVC, making it virtually indestructible.
- Measures 10’x30x6″ when inflated & is just as firm & stable as other SUPs, can be rolled up into compact package 11×36″ for easy transport and storage.
- ISUP bundle comes with indestructible iSUP, 3Pc adjustable & lightweight aluminum Paddle, 3 removable nylon fins, manual pump .
- Includes Ten toes’ 1 year warranty.
Anyone seeking to learn paddling will agree that the inflatable stand up paddle board from Solstice is one of a kind. This Solstice Bali inflatable stand up paddle board (10-Feet 8-Inches) is a robust board, easy for set up, light to carry and rigid for hardcore paddling.
This paddle board is 2 inches thicker than the average and for its price it is very affordable. Its thickness ensures that the board is strong and rigid when inflated but still provides a good feel when riding the waves.
The Solstice is a great board for beginners. It provides a sturdy platform allowing newcomers to find their balance and learn the basics of the SUP paddling stroke. This is a key skill everyone who stand up paddle boards will need to learn if they want to advance in the sport.
The Solstice Bali iSUP is easy to travel with and quick to setup. When inflated the Solstice provides a sturdy platform and is great for anyone who wants to learn how to paddle board properly. At less than $500 (and shipped free from Amazon), the Solstice the perfect choice for the economical minded paddler.
- It has 4 stainless tie downs that make strapping easy and secure.
- Dimensions are 34.5 x 12 x 18 inches and weighs only 39.4 pounds. So light that even a kid can carry it.
- It’s very rigid and strong making it capable of enduring hard hits to rocks and the shore.
- Very durable having 1000 denier made with 3 ply PVC that is also reinforced in fabric material.
- The full pack includes the paddle board, carry bag, pump and gauge.
The Xterra inflatable stand up paddle board bundle comes complete with the SUP board itself, pump, paddle and a backpack for easy transport.
Once inflated this stand up paddle board is very rigid and won’t buckling under your weight. Just be sure to pump it up to its max indicated PSI and it will be strong enough to carry you out into some mid-sided surf. It makes it strong enough to resist a bit of wave current and enhances maneuverability as you go on.
Whatever your goal may be, paddling makes it great to enhance your body shape, raise your physical fitness or just have fun. The summer time better spent when you can spend time in the outdoors, or even better, out on the water!
XTERRA Boards is actually part of the larger XTERRA brand which you might know for active ware, wetsuits, eye ware, and workout equipment; treadmills, elipticals, bikes, etc. “Born on the Beach” in 1996 in Maui, XTERRA has continually grown and expanded their product offerings to all things related to the outdoors and fitness. They sponsor over 250 events in over 20 different countries making them one of the worlds well known brands in the fitness and endurance sector.
XTERRA makes some of the best SUPs on the market (especially the one 10′ SUP package we reviewed above we can’t recommend it enough!) When it comes to getting their SUP boards to customers they take care of everything within the supply chain, from soup to nuts. XTERRA manufactures, distributes and sells their boards directly to the customer allowing them to cut out any unnecessary costs to keep their price as low as possible – this is great for consumers! In addition to a 1-year warranty, buyers can request a free repair kit for up to.. wait for it… 5 YEARS! These are just a few reasons XTERRA SUP boards are a great value.
- The XTERRA iSUP measures 10′ long, 5.5″ thick and 30″ wide.
- It’s lightweight; it weighs only 39.6 pounds! That’s so light that even kids can carry it.
- It’s formed from a military grade rigid drop-stitch being also reinforced as a double-sided.
- It has a 1-year manufacturer warranty that protects the product against unusual tear and wear.
- It also includes a 30-day money back guarantee from Amazon so you can buy and return in case you don’t like the product.